We have a lot of jewelry from a store we closed few years ago, when we had time to sell it, I went to Marco. There are several reasons why Solitaire gets and deserves 5 stars.
1. There are many businesses out there claiming "highest paid" for unwanted jewelry, but only Marco keeps his word; the rest are out to rip you off. He was willing AND did negotiated a price with me because I wanted more than he initially offered.
2. He explains in detail about your jewelry without pressuring you to sell it. He informs you on his price offer to buy, his price to resell OR what his plans are for it, and the price it is sold else where. He's also willing to inform and answer your questions honestly and to the best of his abilities even if you weren't interested in selling.
3. He responds to emails and messages very quickly, usually by the next day. He responds so quickly he doesn't give time for you to ponder "i wonder if he got my email" thought. It is nice to know that you can get a hasty response which makes you feel as though you're an important customer.
4. Another great quality is that if he is not interested in your piece he is willing to help you find someone who might be through his contacts. I had a piece he didn't need and wasn't interested, he offered to call around to a few people he knows thats might be interested.
5. Not only does he buy jewelry, Solitaire also sells exquisite jewelry! The jewelry there is of great quality and beautiful.
6. Him and his staff are always helpful, courteous, and friendly. It gives a welcoming feeling when there is great customer service.
The list can probably go on but if that's not enough already, I'm not sure what you're looking for! Usually when selling their jewelry, it's a difficult decision to make whether it is sentimental or financial, and it is a difficult process to go around price quoting. What you probably want is a honest, reliable, and easy way of doing it; Marco gives just that and more.